The MBA Student Association (MBASA) strives to ensure that the MBA Program at the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School provides its students with a high-quality educational experience aimed at producing future business leaders who are well-educated, maintain a global perspective and enjoy balanced lifestyles; career opportunities which fit the needs of students; and nonacademic activities essential to becoming successful business leaders.Specifically, we seek to:
- Enhance business education through student participation in activities that are not fully addressed in the classroom but are crucial to effective business management.
- Provide student input into the employment process and assist students in exploring and experiencing the full range of career opportunities.
- Support opportunities that enhance the quality of student life through social interaction among students and faculty.
- Work closely with both faculty and the administration to seek continual improvements in our program and to assure that we remain on the cutting edge of business education.
- Empower students to participate in the decision-making process that helps chart the future strategic direction of the school through appropriate student advisory boards.
- Strive to be a good neighbor to the greater Chapel Hill area through through community service activities.
- Satisfy, to the best of our abilities, all student needs not fulfilled by the school itself.